This Thursday Amorpha Youth Foundation and Mapache Café & Bakery host Cine Español.
The general theme of this ‘Breakwater Talk’ will be Spanish cinematography.
Some of the topics:
○ Almodóvar, Amenábar, Bayona … or how to be a Spanish director in the Hollywood market.
○ Provocation and surrealism in Buñuel.
○ The look of Icíar Bollaín on social realism in Spain.
Elena Morenza Labrador: teacher of ELE in the bilingual institute Frederic Joliot Curie, master of ELE by the Instituto Cervantes, expert in ICT.
Rodrigo Carrera Redondo: current teacher of ELE in the bilingual institute Frederic Joliot Curie.
Cristina Pereiro Paz: Spanish resident in Bulgaria for 4 years. Owner of Mapache Café & Bakery. She studied journalism and worked in the communication sector and NGOs in Spain.
- Language: Spanish
- Entrance: 5 lv donation
- Date: 6 April 2017, Thursday
- Time: 19:00 – 20:30 (1 h 30 min)
- Venue: Mapache Café & Bakery – 2 Ilarion Makariopolski Str, Varna