- Do you have an ingredient list?
You can always ask us in the shop or take a look at the ingredient lists.
- What are the most common allergens present in your products?
Soy lecithin (chocolate), sesame seeds (tahini), gluten (wheat, rye, spelt, barley) nuts and peanuts.
We don’t use eggs, meat, fish or dairy products.
- Are allergens listed on each product?
Yes, as by law, allergen information is listed for each product in the display case.
- Can I order food if I have an allergy?
Yes, just let us know and we will try our best to accomodate your needs.
- Do you have any packaging materials for take away?
Yes, we have bags, cups and boxes available to take away your food.
- Is it possible to order a birthday cake or place a special order?
Yes, just let us know 3 days in advance.
- Do you often have events in the bakery?
Yes, check our Facebook page for more information.
- Can I make a reservation to organize an event in the bakery?
Yes, you can contact us and we will further discuss it with you.
- Are all of your products organic?
No, some products are (tea, plant based milk, agave nectar…).
- If I want to order food with animal products , will you be able to make it?
No, we don’t use animal products in any case.
- Do you offer home/office delivery?
Not at the moment.